For More Information, Email Me
Technology Strategies & Implementation
Technology can be very expensive and frustrating. Good planning helps reduce costs and helps you choose effective solutions. I work with organizations to create a technology plan that is aligned with their mission and strategic goals, then help with implementing the plan using effective strategies.
Communication Strategies and Goals
I help organizations:
- Create a vision and goals for communication that is aligned with their mission
- Articulate goals for the organization and for departments, both strategic and operational
- Describe your online (and offline) goals to help guide communications efforts and specifically redesigning your internet presence
Social Media Strategies
- Understand what makes for an effective social media strategy
- Learn about effective tactics, strategies and principles of social media
- Utilize social media to broaden your reach and engage stakeholders
Website & Internet Presence Strategies
- Understand what makes for an effective nonprofit website
- Create a new, improved web presence that is engaging, interactive and creates action
- Utilize the web and email to engage your stakeholders and tell your stories
Effective Technology Advising
As a long time consultant I share some helpful frameworks and processes along with facilitating greater professional self-awareness for consultants and other advisors. Improve your consulting practice or your skills as a nonprofit staff member. Go from being “unconsciously competent” to “consciously competent”, better knowing your strengths and areas for improvement. Share experiences and learn from your peers.
CiviCRM Implementation Strategy
The database + website content management system CiviCRM is a free, open source tool specifically built for nonprofits. Learn about the benefits and features of CiviCRM. Get help mapping your current data processes into CiviCRM and utilizing it to full advantage.
“Thank you again for your time this afternoon.
You are a true blessing and a delight to work with.”
Director, IS Development & Partnerships
Save the Children USA
“A great inspiring session – really helped to clarify
what I do, how I do it, and what I want to do….”
UK Nonprofit Technology Consultant
Read Laura’s blog
© John Kenyon Consulting, 2005 – 2014